Invisalign® in Centennial, CO
Why Consider Invisalign® Clear Aligner Therapy?
At your initial consultation, your Invisalign® dentist in Centennial, Dr. Andrew Cote, can discuss whether clear aligner therapy is right for you.
- Enhance your facial esthetics.
Your smile is the first thing someone will notice about you. The confidence to smile wide can affect not only your relationships but your success and achievements. Why hold back from achieving your full potential?
- Create a stable arch.
Teeth require proper alignment in rows and with the opposing arch to prevent future dental problems and unnecessary costs. People with a misaligned smile or malocclusion may suffer from unevenly worn teeth, clenching, or grinding causing chronic headaches or TMJ issues.
- Maintain a healthy smile.
If you notice overlapped teeth or rotated teeth, some areas of your mouth may be more difficult to floss and brush. A straight smile can improve your gum health, which will contribute to your overall general health.
- Stop the movement of your teeth.
Our teeth are dynamic and always moving. Whether your teeth move because of genetics, aging, grinding, or bad habits, correcting the issue before it gets worse will save you pain and frustration in the future. Even if you don’t want to move your teeth, we can make Invisalign retainers for you, to maintain your smile’s current position.
Most people are not blessed with a perfectly straight smile. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t enjoy one. There are several reasons to consider clear aligner therapy with Invisalign® to address your crowding, rotating, or overlapping teeth:
Invisalign®: The Choice is Clear
Considering traditional braces or other types of orthodontic treatment? Find out why over five million satisfied patients have chosen Invisalign® in Centennial, CO.
Invisalign® can accomplish all the same movements as braces in a faster time frame. You could see results in as little as 5-10 weeks!
No wires, brackets, or bands will mean less discomfort during your treatment. Best of all, you can remove your aligners to brush, floss, eat, or take a perfect selfie!
A straight smile is a healthy smile. Not only will you find renewed confidence but your gum health will improve because your teeth will be easier to clean.
What Can You Expect from Your Centennial Invisalign® Dentist?
At Homestead Dental, we put the patient first in everything we do. We make sure you have all the information and time you need to decide on your treatment with no sales pressure. No payment is due until you are 100% comfortable that Invisalign® is in your best interests.
How the Invisalign® process works:
- Step 1
You come in for a 30-minute records appointment with Dr. Cote where impressions and photos are taken.
- Step 2
Dr. Cote, working together with the expert Invisalign® team, develops a treatment plan, which is presented to you. Dr. Cote will take the time to answer any and all of your questions. If you like the proposal, Invisalign® aligners (trays) will be ordered.
- Step 3
Two or three weeks later, you will receive your personalized aligners to help move your teeth to the correct position. Some people see results in as little as 5-10 weeks!
Dr. Cote is passionate about esthetic cosmetic dentistry and strives to perfect his craft through continuing education and professional associations. Dr. Cote is a proud member of the following cosmetic dental organizations:
‘‘Dr. Cote was very professional and took time to answer all my questions and never acted hurried.
Actual Homestead Dental Patient
Have Questions About Invisalign® in Centennial, CO?
- Can Invisalign® really straighten teeth as well as braces?
Yes! And in a faster, more comfortable way! Invisalign® therapy is the most advanced clear aligner system in the world that can now treat simple to complex cases, including:
- Gapped teeth
- Open bite
- Crowded teeth
To learn more about the possibilities, visit the Invisalign® website and find a smile that looks like yours.
- Can straightening my teeth minimize the effects of grinding and clenching?The two major reasons why people clench or grind their teeth are stress and misaligned teeth. If you are waking up to headaches, a sore jaw, or neck pain, you could be suffering from bruxism. Your Centennial dentist can help identify the cause of your grinding to stop the premature wear and subsequent damage to your teeth.
- How much does Invisalign® cost?We understand that your budget is a factor when it comes to straightening your teeth. However, you should consider the long-term benefits of preventing future dental problems when making your decision to align your teeth. At Homestead Dental, we can make accommodations for almost all budgets. Since we don’t perform huge movements, like an orthodontist, our fees are much more reasonable.