Teeth Whitening – Centennial, CO
Convenient and Effective Teeth Whitening
Due to their convenience and affordability, you may find yourself reaching for over-the-counter whitening kits time and time again. However, the flimsy applicators and diluted whitening agents aren’t capable of lightening your teeth by more than a shade or two, which is why you may feel disappointed by the results time and time again. The good news is that our team at Homestead Dental has a convenient and effective solution: professional teeth whitening in Centennial, CO. If you’d like to schedule an appointment with one of our dedicated cosmetic dentists, then get in touch with us!
Why Choose Homestead Dental for Teeth Whitening?
- Top-Rated Dental Team in Centennial
- Flexible Financing Available with CareCredit
- The Latest Dental Technology
Who is a Good Candidate for Teeth Whitening?
Most often, dental discoloration surfaces due to dark-colored foods and beverages, like marinara sauce and coffee. However, certain medications, genetics, and the natural aging process can also play a role. The good news is that professional teeth whitening can lift even the most stubborn stains, leaving you with pearly whites that live up to the name. In short, if you’re unhappy with the shade of your teeth, then it’s worth scheduling an appointment with us – we’ll determine if you’re a good candidate for professional teeth whitening!
How Does Take-Home Teeth Whitening Work?
At Homestead Dental, we offer PolaDay take-home teeth whitening kits. Unlike the products you’ll find at your local grocery store or pharmacy, these kits contain potent brightening agents that are capable of noticeably lightening the shade of your teeth. Furthermore, this brand contains additives that minimize plaque formation and prevent dental sensitivity afterward. Of course, one of the biggest benefits of this cosmetic dental treatment is that the entire process (outside of the consultation, of course) can be completed from the comfort of your own home!
Tips for Maintaining Your Brighter Smile
Usually, the results of professional teeth whitening last anywhere from three to six months. However, stains will surface much sooner if you don’t take good care of your smile. For that reason, we strongly recommend:
- Using a straw when drinking coffee, soda, or any other dark-colored beverages.
- Eating white fish, plain yogurt, egg whites, and other light-colored foods.
- Consistently brushing, flossing, and rinsing with mouthwash.
- Avoiding unhealthy dental habits, like smoking.
- Scheduling a dental checkup and cleaning twice a year.
- Getting touch-up whitening treatments as needed.
Are you interested in learning more about this convenient and stain-removing treatment? If so, the next step is simple: schedule a consultation with us so we can make your dream smile a reality!
Understanding the Cost of Teeth Whitening
It’s understandable to want to know as much as possible about a particular treatment before committing to it—especially one that’s meant to transform the appearance of your smile! That said, if you have questions or concerns about the cost of teeth whitening in Centennial, our team is happy to help you better understand what to expect. Of course, if you’d rather speak to one of our team members, don’t hesitate to give us a call today; we’re ready to help!
Factors That Affect the Cost of Teeth Whitening
There are numerous factors that can affect the cost of teeth whitening; since every smile and situation is different, technically speaking, there is no true set cost. However, our team will be able to inspect your smile and give you a clear idea of what you’ll end up needing to pay, based on variables such as:
- The Extent of Your Discoloration – Severe staining and discoloration might take multiple treatments to address.
- Any Necessary Preparatory Treatments – If you have cavities, gum disease, or other oral health concerns, they’ll need to be treated before you can begin whitening.
- Presence of Dental Restorations – Teeth whitening won’t work on existing restorations like crowns, veneers, or fillings.
Types of Teeth Whitening: What Do They Cost?
Different types of teeth whitening treatments come with different costs; here’s a closer look at some of them:
- In-Office Whitening – In-office whitening treatments can cost anywhere from $400 to $800.
- Take-Home Whitening – This premium option involves custom-made trays and professional whitening agents to use at home. It tends to cost a few hundred dollars in total.
- Over-the-Counter Kits – These kits are found in most supermarkets and pharmacies, as well as certain online storefronts. They’re generally $100 or less.
- Whitening Strips, Gels, and Toothpaste – These products tend to fall on the cheaper side, ranging anywhere from $10 to $50 at various retailers and stores.
Inexpensive Teeth Whitening vs. Professional Teeth Whitening
Patients on a budget might feel tempted to opt for a store-bought whitening option or something they can order online. However, it’s important to consider other factors than price when it comes to whitening your teeth!
Even though professional teeth whitening in Centennial might seem a little pricier than some other options, you’re paying for higher-quality and safer products when you come to see us! This means that you’re being delivered results that are astonishing and picture-perfect; plus, the whole process is supervised and can be adjusted as needed. All in all, you’ll likely end up enjoying brighter results that last far longer if you opt for professional whitening—and this will save you money in the long run, since you won’t have to have it touched up as frequently!
Options for Making Teeth Whitening Affordable
Since teeth whitening is a cosmetic service, it’s typically not covered by dental insurance. This means that you might need to find other ways of making your treatment less of a financial burden—monetary restrictions shouldn’t keep you from unlocking the radiant grin of your dreams! We’re excited to offer additional financing options to help make your service much more affordable, including third-party financing through CareCredit, in addition to our in-house savings plan that’ll grant you access to all kinds of lucrative deals and savings each year!